more mention

12.03.2011

i've been receiving good feedbacks from my 2012 calendar and the best part of it is being mentioned in other bloggers' site. thank you to those who picked/featured my calendar on your site and to my customer who purchased it. it means alot to me.

*see it on design crush, 2012 calendars, take 5 and also check out other designer's calendar. there are so many lovely calendars to choose from for year 2012. my favorite one is the peacock art print calendar from smock.

*another great mention in 2012 calendar ideas of good design makes me happy. it definitely makes me happy to see my calendar there as well as giving me an opportunity to explore other artist's works.

{UPDATE} :
*also being mentioned in the 2012 modern calendars of  neuegraphic, creatif8 , and design milk blogs.

*featured in apartment therapy as one of the ten modern calendars for 2012, keeping contemporary.

No comments: